Fresh Friday Application
Please find blelow the Fresh Friday Application form and Terms for having your stall at Market Place.
Putting the beat back into the heart of town
- Each stall/trader attending will contribute between £10-£20 to the overall marketing budget of McAully (MB) LTD, for each Fresh Friday Market attended.
- Produce weighing, labelling and signage must comply with local trading legislation.
- Genetically modified products should not knowingly be used in the production of goods offered at the market.
- Only top quality produce should be offered for sale at the market.
- The stallholders must be dressed in clean and suitably presentable clothing, appropriate for the prevailing climate.
- Smoking at the stall and within the market environs is strictly prohibited.
- Stalls must be kept clean, tidy and free from hazards at all times.
- The stall holder must clean up any spillage in a timely fashion.
- Stallholders are responsible for removing their own rubbish at the close of each market. Failure to do this will result in charge of £30 being levied on the stallholders and possible exclusion from future markets.
- Antisocial behaviour will mean instant dismissal from the market.
- Packing up should not begin before the market closes at 2:30PM. Stallholders selling out before the end of the market should remain at the market until 2:30PM as it has a detrimental affect on the overall look of the market. (Treat this as an opportunity to promote your produce and your business).
- Toilet facilities will be made available to stallholders.
- Electricity will be available, for those stallholders who require a power supply, at a standard charge of £5 per stall. (This will be monitored and adjusted if necessary). Please ensure the relevant section of the application form is completed in this regard. Power only be made available to those who have requested and paid the standard charge.
- Please complete the attached application form and forward as detailed.
Stall holders Terms & Conditions.
- Stallholders are responsible for bring all tables, gazebos and any other display equipment used.
- During set-up and take down care must be taken at all times to ensure the safety of both the public and other stallholders.
- Access to Market Square is from, Market Street via Le Bordage.
- Access will be permitted from 7:00am.
- Each stallholders will be allocated and informed of a dedicated pitch of receipt of a completed application form. This must be adhered to and not exceeded in any way.
- Stalls must be ready for trading by 8:15.
- Trading from refrigerated vans/units is allowed. Please refer to the application form and advice vehicle details in advance so traffic permits obtained prior to attendance.
- Vehicles used for delivery of goods must be removed from the market square by 8:00AM.
- Stall holders must ensure that vehicles and containers meet the appropriate hygiene as is viably possible.
- Stallholders selling organic food, or similar certification, must display details of accreditation on their stalls.
- Groups of small scale &’non-comercial’ producers will be encouraged to participate and may take a single stall as a collaborative or cooperative group.
- Produce perpetration, packaging, display and handling must comply with local health legislation.
- Stallholders/Producers must have the relevant hygiene certificates.
- Where appropriate, adequate hand washing facilities must be provided by the stallholders. water will be available on site.
- Stalls should be clearly labeled with the business name and contact details of the producer must be available to members of the public.